Friday 15 February 2019

Embossed Lovely Lattice Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Blog Hop!

Thank you for joining us on our February Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!  Given our crazy weather lately with school and shop closures, ice pellets, white-outs, rain, and of course blowing snow, I'm happy to be able to show you a card that is joyful!  Be sure to check out my Upcoming Events & Classes - lots of goodness!!

Just before we get to my card, there is super exciting news that is great news for you!  Announcing, the 2nd Release Sale-a-bration products - and they are all gorgeous times 10!! They're free with qualifying orders!  Check out the 3 new must-have products!

Free with a $60 product order!

Free with a $60 product order!

Free with a $120 product order!


Now to the card for today!  If you haven't heat embossed onto vellum, you need to!  The results are guaranteed to be gorgeous!  For this card, I used the Lovely Lattice Free Sale-a-bration stamp set.


 When colouring on embossed vellum, you colour on the flip-side of the image.  I used 2 colours of Stampin' Blends - Light Lovely Lipstick & Dark Mossy Meadow.  
It's so quick & easy - I was amazed!

I thought this sentiment would be perfect for the card.  It's from Perennial Birthday.


Also from Perennial Birthday - the inside sentiment, flower & leaves, stamped with Lovely Lipstick & Mossy Meadow.



The finished card!  I'm delighted, and by the way, this was my first attempt at colouring on vellum!
What do you think?  Please feel free to leave a comment.  If you live in Canada and want to place an order, here's the link

To see the making of this card, check out my YouTube video here


I hope you'll hop through the rest of the blogs!


2.  Lolly & Sand <-you are here

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!