Wednesday 15 January 2020

Cuteness Overload with Bonanza Buddies!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  It's the 15th, and you know what that means.....it's Blog Hop time and I've got a super cute card for you, and a bonus project!

Check out the super cute products you get in the Birthday Bonanza Suite! Wow!  You can purchase the entire suite in my online store using one item number #153929  (how convenient is that!!)





Seriously, how cute is this card!  And, on a scale of 1 to 10, the entire Birthday Bonanza Suite is a 20!
You need to get this suite, and when you do - you'll also get to choose a Sale-a-bration freebie!  Woot woot!


To add bit of fun I added a 1/2 inch strip of the Birthday Bonanza DSP to the inside of the card.  Cute, and it uses up scraps!


No naked envelopes my friends!  In the video below, I show you how to add this adorable DSP to the envelope.  Can you picture the face of the child receiving this card & envelope?  I'm thinking it will be the look of joy!!


Check out my video to see how this card came together.




Shaker Gift Tag Bonus Project!


I used the tag die in the Bonanza Buddies bundle to first cut a piece of the DSP, and then a scrap of Daffodil Delight.  Next, I cut out the middle of the DSP using one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.

I stamped all the pieces, then die cut the toucan & hat, fussy cut the presents & punched the sentiment using the Classic Label Punch.

Assembly of the shaker part of the tag is pretty easy.  I cut a piece of window sheet to be slightly larger than the cut out part of the DSP, then adhered it to the back of the DSP.   Then placed lots of sequins (a Sale-a-bration freebie) from the Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack onto the  Daffodil Delight piece.  To adhere the cardstock & DSP, I used Foam Adhesive Strips close to the outside edge of the DSP and carefully aligned that piece with the cardstock.  The toucan and rest of the decorative pieces are all popped up on dimensionals.  The little pompoms and ruched ribbon are also in this suite!  The finishing touch - you guessed it - is Wink of Stella, which I added to the party hat & presents! Super duper cute!  




Card Recipe - measurements are in inches
Base - Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Layer - Bermuda Bay cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4 - emboss using the Corrugated 3D embossing folder
Basic Black cardstock - 2 x 4
Birthday Bonanza DSP - 1 7/8 x 4
Tag, lion & party hat - Whisper White scrap
Balloon - scrap of Calypso Coral cardstock
I hadn't planned an inside panel, but I messed up and got ink on the card base...so if you happen to do the same, the measurement is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Pompom is from the Birthday Bonanza Suite, as is the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Adhesives - Multi-purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots & Dimensions
Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  The product list is below, and by click on any of the products, you can purchase directly from my online store!

Let's stay connected!
  I do a live Facebook video every Tues@10am
Here's how to follow me on:


Be sure to check out the rest of the blog hop!  
Sandy - you are here

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!