Monday 30 March 2020

Easy Timeless Tulips Cards - Stampin' Up!

Week 2 doing Monday to Friday Facebook live videos and today, I used the Timeless Tulips bundle to create 3 different cards!


Be sure to watch my video further down in this post to see how I achieved the look of the tulips.


This card came together SO quickly!  
I punched the Regals 6 x 6 DSP - are those cute looking tulips or what!  
I used the Timeless Tulips stamp set for all the sentiments on these cards!




I love the subtle look of this card.  Colours for the tulips are Highland Heather, Pool Party and Purple Posy, and I used the Coastal Weave 3D folder to create a bit of lovely texture.


To view the video, click on the picture below.


Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2020, as does my FREE Shipping offer.
If you're in Canada, you can shop for these Stampin' Up! products here: bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Thank you for stopping by!  Stay safe, stay home, stay crafty! 😊


Sandy xx




Product List for All 3 Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!