Tuesday 31 March 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Promenade

Today I used the Beautiful Promenade stamp set - and what a lovely set!!


I haven't shown this stamp set enough love, and what a delight to be able to use 3 different sentiments from the set for these cards!  That's versatility!  Each of the cards features heat embossinng, but if you aren't into heat embossing, you can still make these cards!

For the base and layer, I used Basic Gray, then Real Red & Whisper White for the narrow layer.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then, for a bit of bling I added Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


Another quick & easy card!  I started with a base & layer in Whisper White & then a gorgeous piece of Perennial Essence DSP and added a length of Black Satin Ribbon, wrapping the ends around the back of the layer...adhered with Glue Dots.

Next, using the Scripty folder, I embossed then die cut with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I had an 'I Wonder' moment...could I heat emboss on top of embossing - and the answer is YES!
It was just a matter of stamping the sentiment onto a Whisper White strip of paper that had been die cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die & adding a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.


By now you've noticed a theme....heat embossing!  But again, you can make all of these cards simply by stamping in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
The easiest way to tell you how I made this card is to have you watch the video below.

To view the video, click on the picture below.



If you're in Canada, you can shop for these Stampin' Up! products here: bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Thank you for stopping by!  Stay safe, stay home, stay crafty! 😊


Sandy xx


Product List for All 3 Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!