Thursday 2 April 2020

Ornate Garden Early Release! Part 1

I used the amazing Ornate Garden Suite to create cards today!  The Suite is an early release, and these products will be in the next catalogue....but let me say, I'm SO happy this suite is available now for purchase!

After my April 3rd video, be sure to check out my blog post - it will include info on how you can get a MEGA Tutorial Bundle - FREE!  This is a HUGE tutorial, with 90 people from all over the world participating!!!  You do not want to miss this!!!


For this card I wanted the floral image to be subtle, so I stamped it in Basic Gray ink.
Colours of the Stampin' Blends I used for the leaves & flowers (all light):
Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Old Olive & Crumb Cake.

Can I say I love love love the Ornate Floral 3D folder!!! It's perfect for so many occasions - on birthday cards, anniversary...thank you...and more!


Now for card 2


Bold and beautiful!  This card makes me happy!  
The base is Night of Navy, and flowers are Whisper White, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.
I used one of the Ornate Layers Dies - check out the little holes and stitching - great texture!


Click on the image below to view the video


If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be your creative coach!
So, if you're in Canada, you can shop for these Stampin' Up! products here: bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Thank you for stopping by!  Stay safe, stay home, stay crafty! 😊


Sandy xx


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love the texture and the subtle colours Sandy! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!