Wednesday 1 April 2020

I Can't Thank You Enough

If there's a silver lining during these troubling times, for me, it's being able to inspire you!  And I'm inspired by you!

For my cards today, I used the Beautiful Friendship & So Sentimental stamp sets!


I had seen a similar card on Pinterest and knew I had to make it and put my own twist on it.  The colours I chose: Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel and Pear Pizzazz.  Aren't they a pretty combo!!

My card base is Poppy Parade and with a layer of Night of Navy (oops...it should have been Blueberry Bushel...but it still works!)  Before adhering the layers, I added Linen Thread for a bit of texture.  Lastly, I inked up the sentiment (from So Sentimental) and stamped onto the already die cut (using Layering Circles) piece of Whisper White.

Here's the second card we made during the video:
I also found a similar card to this on Pinterest, and you guessed it...I made it!  This time, the colours are a bit more dramatic: Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock & Blackberry Bliss.  I wouldn't have thought up this combination without a bit of trial and error.,,,aka trying different colours.  These aren't from the same colour family, and I'm 100% okay with it!  What do you think?

Be sure to click on the image below to watch the video:



I seriously can't thank you enough for watching my live videos and inspiring me!  
Thank you a million times over!

If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be your creative coach!
So, if you're in Canada, you can shop for these Stampin' Up! products here: bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Thank you for stopping by!  Stay safe, stay home, stay crafty! 😊


Sandy xx


Product List For Both Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!