Tuesday 18 August 2020

Stampin' Up! Blossoms in Bloom

 Hello my crafty friends!  Today I have for you my take on the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.  There are endless gorgeous cards you can make with this bundle! 



This is the first card I've made using Blossoms in Bloom and I am so impressed with this bundle!  I'm loving this colour combo of Gray Granite, So Saffron & Whisper White - subtle and happy!






A bit of Shimmer Ribbon is a sweet little addition!



To view the video, click on the image below.




Thank you for stopping by!  



IMPORTANT LINKS

Become a Team Member: bit.ly/JoinMcStampersInk

Shop Stampin' Up! bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lollyandsand/

Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lollyandsand/

Subscribe to YouTube: https://bit.ly/lollyandsand



Sandy xx


Supply List 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!