Tuesday 25 August 2020

Stampin' Up! Way to Goat

Welcome back my crafty friends!  I have a couple of whimscal cards for you today featuring the super cute and fun Way to Goat stamp set and Stampin' Blends!  Before you say 'I don't like colouring' check out the cards below & and my how-to video where I'll be showing you how to colour like a pro!




This 'sheepish' little goat is so darn tootin' cute, and perhaps a little guilty!






I decided to 'mix' the blends to get a mottled look - you can see how it's done in my video below.


Yup....the cake is gone.  I love cute sentiments like this - so fun!




I used the same colour mixing for this image, but a bit less.  The edges of the DSP are torn to give a rustic look, and the Braided Linen Trim is quite random and unravelled at the ends all to show the old goat isn't concerned about getting older. 😊



Click on the image below to view the 

how-to video





Both cards are quick & easy to make!  I hope you'll give our Stampin' Blends a try - you won't be disappointed!


If you want to buy any of the products used for these cards, scroll down to the bottom to add them to your collection.


IMPORTANT LINKS

Become a Team Member: bit.ly/JoinMcStampersInk

Shop Stampin' Up! bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lollyandsand/

Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lollyandsand/

Subscribe to YouTube: https://bit.ly/lollyandsand


Thank you for stopping by!  Stay crafty!



Sandy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!