Wednesday 16 September 2020

Gnome for the Holidays | Holly Jolly Everything | Stampin' Up!

 Hello again and welcome to my blog!  Today is Day 2 of my 15 days of Christmas cards and I have a cute gnome card with lots of colour using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set - and how darn tootin' cute is this set!!



There's a lot of colouring in this design, to I left lots of white-space for balance.  All of the stamping was done with Early Espresso Ink.  I stamped the gnome on a separate piece of Whisper White as I knew I would be doing some fussy cutting.  


       

Here are the Stampin' Blend colours I used:

        Gnome Home: Ivory and a bit of Cinnamon Cider, So Saffron for the door

        Lights & Leaves: Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green

        Gnome: Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade, So Saffron

I used Old Olive for the grass, and for a bit of sparkle I added Wink of Stella to the Christmas lights and jingle bell.


If you wish to purchase any of the products used in my card today, at the bottom of this post I've listed each of the items.



Once I had finished the colouring & fussy cutting, I stamped the sentiment.  The layer of Crumb Cake and card base is Real Red.  See what I mean....lots of colours 😊  And the colouring was quite quick and easy!


May I Ask You a Question?

 Do You Want a Discount?

Why do most people join?  You guessed it - for the discount!  But....they stay because of our community!  I would love to welcome you into McStampers Ink and our exclusive Facebook Group!

                                                              LEARN MORE HERE


SUPPLY LIST

The supplies I used for this card can be purchased by contacting me or by clicking on the images below.

  

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for the "push" to open this set and finally use it! And thank you for sharing the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Louise! I'm always happy to share :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!