Tuesday 8 September 2020

Stampin' Up! | All Things Fablulous | Thank You

 Hello again my crafty friends!  Thank you for stopping by!

I decided for this card to go with simple stamping using the All Things Fabulous stamp set.  


If you like my card, please vote for it - only the top 10 get to participate in an International Blog Hop.  My card is #9 and you can vote HERE



This is a two-step stamp set, and in my video (below), I walk you through how to stamp the images.  
I first inked up one of the floral stamps with Highland Heather, then Gorgeous Grape for the 2nd stamp.
For the smaller flower I used Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody.  The leaves were stamped using Pear Pizzazz.  Are you picturing the colour combos you might try!!??


COLOUR COMBO




Above is the bundle.  Lots of dies for the leaves, along with the floral images and a lovely lace design!





You know how much I love texture and embossing...so.....I embossed the entire layer using my Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.  Seriously, the texture is amazing!!  The sentiment, from Beautiful Autumn, was heat embossed using Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, the die cut using one of the Ornate Frames Dies.  

For lovely finishing touches, I added Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and a bit of Gold Trim.


Click on the image below to view my video







Thinking of purchasing the All Things Fabulous Bundle? 
Then you'll want to hear about my Ordering Special & FREE Autumn Tutorial Bundle!




SUPPLY LIST
The supplies I used for this card can be purchased by contacting me or by clicking on the images below.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your beautiful card, very striking colour combo and layout :) many thanks for sharing, good luck with the voting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Sandy! Beautiful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maheswari....I love playing with colour combos. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!