Tuesday 29 September 2020

Surround Yourself in the Love of the Season | Stampin' Up!

 Hello again my crafty friends!  It's full steam ahead with Christmas cards, and today I have a simple yet elegant card for you!





Watch my video tutorial showing you how to make this card.




WRAPPED IN CHRISTMAS #153481


This fabulous Wrapped in Christmas stamp set has gorgeous fonts along with the many sentiments! It's good to have lots of choices!




POINSETTIA PLACE DSP #153487


The Poinsettia Place DSP & several other DSPs go on sale 15% off starting October 1st.    
Did you know demonstrators get the same discounts as you, AND we get our demo discount, which is another 20-25% off!  That means 35-40% and that's a huge savings!
Here's an idea!
Why not join by September 30th, and get that extra discount off the paper on your Oct 1st order!!

You do not have to demonstrate -  simply enjoy saving money!

Join NOW



All of the supplies I used for this card are available at my online store.
Click on the product photos at the bottom of this post to shop anytime.
Thank you for your order!






Click HERE to view the Designer Series Paper Sale


If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram


Click on the products below to purchase them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!