Tuesday 20 October 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Christmas 'Tis the Season

 Welcome to my blog!  I hope you're ready for some Christmas card inspiration!  We all have a busy season coming up, and with that in mind, the cards I created for you will help you get your Christmas cards out in the mail quickly.  In the video further down in the post, we make 3 more cards so be sure to take a look. 




Making multiples of a card doesn't necessarily mean they all have to look the same. Using one stamp set - Itty Bitty Christmas, one DSP pack - 'Tis the Season, one main set of dies - Stitched Rectangles and one ink - Early Espresso, helped to streamline the making of my cards today.  Plus, I did all the cutting, embossing, die cutting in groups.



The finishing touches - Red Rhinestone, Gold Trim are delightful additions that can take a plain card and make it shine!


To view my video, click on the image below.





I love sales, and this DSP, and several others on sale right now at 15% off!

DSP Sale Ends October 31

Don't miss out on this spectacular sale!  Stock up and save!




If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.

Note: Canadian Residents Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!