Thursday 15 October 2020

Stampin' Up! A Merry Moose Birthday & Blog Hop

 Welcome my crafty friends!  We were given an interesting challenge for our monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop - use a Christmas stamp to create a non-Christmas card.  Game on!



I always give credit if I've found inspiration in a card made by a demo, and for this card, it came from Terri Hartley, a demonstrator in the US.  Naturally, I changed it up to make it my own and am super excited to share this card with you!

You can purchase any of the product from my Online Store.



It's been a long time since I used our Shimmery White paper - was it hiding??  The shimmer adds a lovely hint of bling - not too much, not too little.  I randomly stamped the moose using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. then stamped the moose onto Plaid Tidings DSP & cut it using the Moose Punch.  Those dots are from a stamp in the same set, and I used Real Red ink.  You'll save 10% by purchasing the Merry Moose Bundle!  Yay - love saving $$

 'Happy', in Real Red cardstock was cut using one of my Well Written dies.  For intricate dies, you'll absolutely want to use our Adhesive Sheets.

Wanting a small 'birthday' for this card, I turned to the Blossoms in Bloom set.  It's heat embossed in White onto Basic Black cardstock.



The layers are Real Red cardstock, followed by one of the designs from Magic is the Night DSP, and the base is Basic Black.  I'm so happy with this card!  Do you like it?  Please feel free to leave a comment.

SALE

Plaid Tidings & Magic is the Night DSPs are both 15% off, but only until October 31!  Click on the product photos at the bottom of this post to shop anytime.  Thank you for your order!





To continue with the hop, click on one of the links below:


Sandy - Lolly & Sand (you're here)

Barb - justBstamping

Jen - Stamping with Jen

Leigh - SimpLeigh Stamping

Laurel - Laurel Davis Crafted


If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram



SUPPLY LIST

The supplies I used for this card can be purchased by contacting me or by clicking on the images below.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!