Wednesday 1 September 2021

Positive Inkers September Blog Hop - Celebrating Sale-a-bration

Hello Crafty Friends!  Thank you for joining us today for our Positive Inkers Global Design Team Blog Hop!  This month we're celebrating Sale-a-bration and I'm excited to see what everyone created!  



My card is a bit rustic, a bit blingy, and oh so pretty! I've use two Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration freebies - can you spot them?

There are playful penguins, polar bears, snowmen and foxes on one side of the Sale-a-bration Penguin Playmates DSP and lovely background patterns on the other - I decided to use one of the patterned papers for my card.  I love the enhanced look of the tree paper embossed using my Merriest Frames folder.  

My card was finished, and photographed but I felt something was missing. Hurray for the arrival of my latest order and the uber-sparkly Be Dazzling specialty paper.  You've heard the expression 'a little goes a long way' - well, I cut a 1/4" strip and what a WOW!

A reminder that additional card details and all measurements are given in my video tutorial further down in this post.








If you follow me here, on Facebook or YouTube the one takeaway you'll notice is how much I love textures!  For example, in this pic there's the die cut trees & embossed layer, the rustic looking Kraft paper, the double bow made with baker's twine & crinkled seam binding ribbon, the sparkly Be Dazzling paper and last, but not least, the embossed tree paper!  Sounds like quite a bit, but when you see the card, it all comes together beautifully!






For Your Consideration

Before you place your order, please give thought to joining my stamping family.  

Now, until the end of September you get to choose a FREE bundle of your choice, shown in the pic above, AND $165 in products of your choice, plus you receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit,  FREE shipping and no tax in most provinces - all for just $135.  

Want to know more - click HERE

Ready to join now - click HERE


VIDEO TUTORIAL





Thankyou for stopping by! Please continue hopping with our Positive Inkers
Sandy McCullough - Canada <- you are here

Elly Rijnvis –Netherlands

Anne Marie Hile – USA

Jo Blackman – UK 







Product List for today's card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!