Tuesday 15 February 2022

Rainbow of Happiness | Sunshine & Rainbows | Sale-a-bration | Blog Hop

Happy Tuesday crafty friends!  Thanks for dropping by today!  It's time for our team blog hop and we're sharing projects created with Sale-a-bration products.  If you've not heard of Sale-a-bration, it's the time when you can earn FREE products with any order of $60.


My card features Sale-a-bration freebie Sunshine & Rainbows DSP paired with the Rainbow of Happiness bundle from Stampin' Up!


I absolutely love the patterns on the Sunshine & Rainbows paper, and that there are subtle colours and bright bold colours making this paper super versatile!




Psssst....Sale-a-bration products are only available while supplies last and only until Feb 28, 2022 so don't delay if you see something you want!





A closer look at the beautiful patterns in the paper, and the texture created by the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, which, by the way is my go-to for subtle texture!




When I purchased this bundle, I honestly had no idea how much I would love creating cards with it - the ideas kept flowing!  





Did you notice the sweet sentiment?  Love it!  And it's just 1 of 5 in the Rainbow of Happiness set!



CLICK BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL






NEW CLASS


My NEW online class is going to be so much fun and I would love to have you join me!  Registration ends February 28, 2022.
Read all the info HERE




Be sure to continue along our hop!


Leena - A La Cards

Sandy - Lolly & Sand <-- you are here










Thank you for stopping by!  If you wish to place an order, you can shop via my Online Store and please use Code H2EFV2PB during checkout.  If you order reaches $60 before tax/shipping and you've used the Code, not only will you be choosing a FREE Sale-a-bration product, you'll also recieve a small gift from me!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!