Wednesday 9 February 2022

Here Together | All Together | Love Changes Everything

Hello Crafty Friends!  I want to jump right in today to introduce you to a new bundle of products called Here Together & the All Together Collection from Stampin' Up!  Wait 'til you see the All Together DSP & Natural Tones Stampin' Blends Collection!  

Watch my video tutorial further down in this post to see the entire collection, plus 2 more cards I made with these new goodies!


Here's card #1


I pounced the ink onto the All Together DSP and coloured the hands using the new Natural Tones blends!  This is a super quick & easy card that you can make using your fave colours!



Now to card #2


I'm lovin' all the DSP patterns.  Colour them or use them as-is and your cards will be lovely! I show you in my video tutorial how to colour the images for the best images!

You'll hear all cards measurements in my video, and also the products I used.



VIDEO TUTORIAL


If you live in Canada and want to purchase any of the products I used to make my card, scroll to the bottom and click on the picture links.

SALE-a-bration ends Feb 28, 2022!  Don't miss out on getting your freebies!
When you place a minimum $60 order (before tax/shipping) you'll get to choose from the SALE-a-bration flyer!
Not only do you get a free SALE-a-bration item, you'll also receive a gift from me with your minimum $60 order!

Please note: you must use CODE H2EFV2PB during checkout, and that way I'll know you want a free gift from me!



Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Sandy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!