Thursday 1 June 2023

Paper Florist Dies | Positive Inkers Design Team | Blog Hop

Thank you for dropping by my blog today!  Happy June!  You are in for a treat!  Our Positive Inkers Design Team are ready to WOW you with our Sketch Challenge blog hop using Stampin' Up! products of course!


Here's my finished card.....


Question for you - when you flipped through the pages of the catalogue or looked online, did you notice the Paper Florist dies?  I did!  And if you're like me, once you see them, these dies will be on your shopping list!

Soooo, I used the new Paper Florist dies to create this lovely card.  Are you a subtles person?  Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath & Soft Seafoam sure look pretty together.  I bet you're imagining so many awesome colour combos!

Do you love a good challenge?  Try out our sketch!  I love sketches because you're free to interpret them and use your creativity! 




Sweet details on the petals, greenery and the fringed piece - all from the Paper Florist dies!  








Texture - love it!  Have you seen the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder?  For my card, I've used the debossed side of the paper for an understated look.

Oh...and let me ask you - how cute is the sentiment stamped on one of the patterns from the Bright & Beautiful DSP!  Was that really a question 😄   Love You - such a sweet greeting from Timeless Arrangements!

Well, my friends, that's my take on the Sketch Challenge.  Your thoughts please - feel free to leave a comment.




Thank you for stopping by today!  Please continue on our hop:

Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here

Maheswari Rajaguru - Australia

EllyRijnvis – Netherlands 

Anne Marie Hile – USA 

Jo Blackman - UK 


Would you like to make this card?  Below are the supplies I used:

If you live in Canda you can shop at my ONLINE STORE or click on any of the pics below or  

SHOP here: https://bit.ly/SandysStampinUp  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!