Saturday 1 July 2023

Watercolouring | Paper Florist | Positive Inkers Design Team | Blog Hop

Happy Saturday and Happy Canada Day everyone!  I'm excited for another Positive Inkers Design Team blog hop!  "Foral' is our theme this month and you're going to see some amazing cards!


Here's my finished card!


Do you love watercolouring?  Well, for me, it's been a while and I jumped in with both feet....erm....hands 😊

Stampin' Up! has the best watercolour paper ever!  Fluid 100 paper works brilliantly with our inks and it's so easy to get amazing results.  I used our Water Painters along with Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party & Balmy Blue ink refillers.





Once the inks dried I cut flowers & greenery using the Paper Florist and Cheerful Daisy dies.  Both sets of dies give you loads of floral & greenery options!

A nice little additon is peeking out from under the flowers - it's a Basic White layer cut using Radiating Stitches dies.  Do you love texture as much as me?!




Let's talk backgrounds!  Beautiful detail from the Countryside Blossoms folder provides a subtle texture for the first layer  I'm certain you'll want to add these dies to your shopping list!







I love this sentiment from Charming Sentiments!  Perfect for birthday, wedding, retirement and so many other special occasions.  It's one of seventeen stamps in the set!



Thank you for stopping by today!  Please continue on our hop:

Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here

Maheswari Rajaguru - Australia

EllyRijnvis – Netherlands - sitting out this month

Anne Marie Hile – USA 

Jo Blackman - UK 


Would you like to make this card?  Below are the supplies I used:

If you live in Canda you can shop at my ONLINE STORE or click on any of the pics below or  

SHOP here: https://bit.ly/SandysStampinUp  

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!