Thursday 27 December 2018

With Gratitude First Frost - Kylie's International Blog Hop Top Ten

Welcome to Kylie Bertucci’s International Highlights for December 2018. The theme this month is “Thankfulness and Gratitude.” Imagine my surprise when I took a look at the results of the votes and saw my card was #1.  Total surprise! I am so thankful and humbled. Thank you a hundred times over for your wonderful votes!





When I saw the theme for December was Thankfulness & Gratitude, I had in mind a simple card of white on white.  Here's my card.



I hope you agree that sometimes less is more.  
A little die cutting and embossing, stamping and you've got yourself a pretty card that would lend itself to other occasions simply by changing the sentiment.


Have you seen the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set?  It's such a versatile set, making it a must-have in your craft stash!  I love the fonts Stampin' Up! used!


The combination of Merry Merlot & Mossy Meadow are a dream come true and perfect for the flowers & greenery in the First Frost Bundle.  Sadly, this is a retiring bundle, as is the Corrugated Embossing Folder, however, you have until January 2nd to order before they're gone forever!


For the inside of the card I inked up one of the flowers, again with Merry Merlot, and stamped the image 3 times without re-inking to achieve the dark to light look of the flowers.



The finished card.  I'm loving the simplicity.
Please feel free to leave me a comment.

To purchase Stampin' Up! products click here.  I thank you for your business!



Check out the rest of the Top Ten Winners






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!