Tuesday 15 January 2019

Humming Along with a Special Sale-a-bration & Occasions Blog Hop!

Happy, happy Tuesday, and thank you for stopping by today for our Stampin' Symphony blog hop!  We're all so excited to share projects using Occasions & Sale-a-bration products!  Have you heard of Sale-a-bration?  These are exclusive FREE products you can get with a $60 or $120 order!  Wow!

It wasn't easy choosing which set to use, but ultimately, the Humming Along Bundle won, that is, with my son's help.  I showed him several cards & asked which he liked best. He loves bright colours, so it was apparently an easy choice!  Let's check out my card!


Bright and vibrant - not exactly my 'norm', but I really like it!  Honestly, my Stampin' Blends have taken a back seat for too long, however really I found colouring relaxing, so predict more colour in the near future.



Oh how I wish you could see the Wink of Stella.  The sweet little hummingbird has a subtle sparkly face & neck and looks so pretty!


You know me - I love when Stampin' Up! uses more than one font in a sentiment!  And layering a sentiment on FREE Sale-a-bration paper makes me happy!  I used the gorgeous Grapefruit Grove Foil paper - check out the holographic look of the paper!



I brought in stamps from other sets to complete the inside of the card.  From the versatile 'Well Said' set, I chose Sending Healing Thoughts Your Way, and from 'Needle & Thread' I stamped the lovely flourish.


Did you notice the raised bits behind the hummingbird?  That's one of the awesome dies from the Humming Along Bundle and it provides an interesting texture!

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!
Feel like shopping?  Start here


Keep hopping to the next blogs

Sandy <--you are here




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!