Wednesday 6 May 2020

Ornate Thanks

There are so many things to be thankful for, yes, even in these trying times.  It does seem I've made more Thank You cards lately than any other type.  


I chose a neutral card base colour - Gray Granite, as I wanted the 'stars' of the card to be...well...everything else!  And speaking of the stars - do you l-o-v-e the gorgeous patterns of the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP?  I sure do, and for this card, I went with the 'less is more' look.  The layer under the DSP is Blushing Bride, embossed using the soon to be retired Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder will be missed!  Pssst...it's been price reduced!  Don't miss out because when it's gone...it's gone....forever!


Question - have you tried stamping with Versamark?  Prior to stamping onto the layer, the card looked a tad plain, so, I used the large floral image from Ornate Style inked up in Versamark, and wow, check out how subtle and pretty it looks!


Since you never can say Thank You enough...I decided to stamp it several times in Gray Granite onto Whisper White cardstock that I cut using one of the Stitched Shapes Dies.
The Triple Bow - I cut my Whisper White Flax Ribbon, separating the pieces to get individual lengths for my bow, and used 3 long pieces to achieve this bow.  Super easy to do.  You'll want to see all the loops, so simply pull...gently, on the ends of the twine.  The final touch - for a subtle bit of glam, I used Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins.





This is basically the same card, although with a Basic Black base and a couple of sentiments from the Ornate Thanks stamp set, and a bit of ink splatter from my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker!


View my How-To Video on YouTube - Click Here


The supplies to make this card are shown below.  Simply click on the images to purchase. I do have a special offer for you..... click HERE to find out how you can get the Mega Tutorial FREE!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay Crafty!


Sandy xx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!