Tuesday 5 May 2020

Wishing You Much Happiness

Happy Tuesday everyone!  May seems like a good time work on wedding cards, wouldn't you agree!  



Are you wondering why you can't see the card base?  There's no cardstock - it's true!  The base of the card is the amazing Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP! 



My choice for the sentiment was easy!  The So Sentimental stamp set has gorgeous phrases & fonts, and for an elegant look, I heat embossed this lovely sentiment using Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies. Did you know when you purchase the stamp set & dies as a bundle you save 10%!


These dies - delicate & pretty.....swoon!  My thought - the Ornate Border dies are a must-have for your crafting!





To finish the card, I cut a short piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon & Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding, then pinched them together using Glue Dots to make a 'ribbon sandwich'.  Lastly, I die cut one of the flowers from the Ornate Border dies, adhered it with a couple of Glue Dots, and added 3 Basic Rhinestones for the perfect amount of bling!


View the how-to video on my YouTube Channel.  And please Subscribe to my channel. 



The supplies to make this card are shown below.  Simply click on the images to purchase. I do have a special offer for you..... click HERE to find out how you can get the Mega Tutorial FREE!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay Crafty!


Sandy xx





Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!