Monday 6 July 2020

Stampin' Up! a Big Basket of Blooms!

It seems I can't stop playing with this stamp set!  If you flipped past it in the catalogue, you may want to take another look at Basket of Blooms!


For this card I stayed with the same subtle theme as I did on my previous post, but used the basket image this time....plus a few more goodies!  I started with a Whisper White Thick cardbase, then stamped the basket in Smoky Slate, and fussy cut it.

The full sentiment, from Gorgeous Posies reads 'Wishing you comfort & peace at this time'.  The person I was thinking of for this card is very much in need of comfort, thus my decision to shorten it.  I heat embossed using Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, then fussy cut the sentiment to what you see now.



Next, using Blushing Bride ink, I stamped one of the flowers onto In Good Taste DSP and then cut them with the Small Bloom Punch.  I'm finding so many fun ways to use this DSP and loving how you can see the texture on the paper giving the flowers a more realistic appearance!





The solid white pieces you see were cut using the Forever Flourishing dies.  I love the whimsy the  smallest greenery brings to this card!  Similar to my previous post, I used the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty paper - the white side of the open greenery.  Next came the fun part - adhering all the parts!  First to go into the basket were the large leaves - adhered using Glue Dots.  I popped up 3 of the flowers with Dimensionals, and for the 4th, I used a Glue Dot. 

Oh my goodness!  I will go through so many packages of Elegant Faceted Gems.  They're so pretty and add just the right amount of bling!




What are your thoughts on my card today?  
I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment!


A reminder that Bonus Days have started!  Earn a $6 coupon with every $60 (before tax/shipping) in purchases!  You can redeem your coupons in August!  




To purchase the products to make this card, shop online HERE 


Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!



Sandy xx





Product List to Make this Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!