Tuesday 13 October 2020

Sneak Peek | Quite Curvy Variety Bundle | Stampin' Up!

Welcome back my fellow crafters!  You are in for a special treat and a sneak peek today!  I'm super excited to show you cards using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle!  I'm also excited to offer you an online class featuring this bundle! There's a link below to view the details of the class.




You can see how the background was created by viewing my video below:


Click on the pic below for the video






I love love love green & white together!  The trees were stamped in Shaded Spruce and the Whisper White cardstock was cut using one of the new Curvy Dies.



On to card 2!


The greenery is from the same paper as the first card.  I stamped the leaves in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  No fussy cutting here - thank goodness for dies!




This little birdie morphed from its' original colours, which was Smoky Slate & Pool Party.  To change the colour, I used my Mango Melody Stampin' Blend.  Also in this pic, you get a nice close-up of the results of the technique I used in my video.  Lastly, how fab is the font for the sentiment! 




If you reside in Canada, and don't have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I'd love to be your demonstrator.  I'm always happy to help with ideas, arrange to get you catalogues and provide you with Stampin' Up products. You can leave a message in the comments or contact me using  the methods listed in the Contact Me tab at the top of the page. 


If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram


Click on the products below to purchase them today!

The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!