Tuesday 10 November 2020

Hooray for You! Quite Curvy Bundle Stampin' Up! Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends!  I'm having so much fun creating with the Quite Curvy Bundle - the possibilities are endless!  And, today I have an elegant birthday card!  Let's take a look!



I started with a base of Gray Granite (all the measurements are given in the video below). Next, I die cut the Blushing Bride cardstock.  For those who don't heat emboss, do check out my video...it's quick, easy and gives your card lots of pizzazz!  Behind the vellum is Peony Garden DSP - lovely and subtle.  I used paper from that same DSP for the flower, and Gray Granite for the outline piece - both cut using the Poppy Moments Dies.  




I used another design from the Peony Garden DSP for the flower, Gray Granite for the outline piece, and Brushed Metallic cardstock for the flower centre - all cut using the Poppy Moments Dies.  The Whisper White 'greenery' was cut using the Forever Flourishing dies, and the gold bits are from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper - gorgeous!





I just thought of another great thing about the Quite Curvy stamp set - because they're curvy, you can't stamp them crooked!  Bonus!  


Click on the image below to view the video

I kind of messed up a bit in the video - oops, but I fixed it after the video and it looks great! 😊




I am so impressed with these dies from Stampin' Up!  They are curvy and fabulous!  If you wish to purchase any of the supplies you've seen in my card you'll find images of the products - just click on them to shop! 

 

If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!  



Sandy xx



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.  Note: Canadian Residents Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!