Tuesday 3 November 2020

Merry Christmas Quite Curvy Variety Bundle Stampin' Up!

Hello crafty friends!  I'm excited that you've stopped by to check out my latest creations and today I have a clean crisp Christmas card for you!  


Measurements are given during the video (below), and a supply list is at the bottom of this post. Plus, be sure to check out my Quite Curvy Online Class!




My Grandmother had a white cottage with dark green shutters, and I'm certain that's why I love Whisper White & Shaded Spruce together!

I've used the Classic Christmas 6 x 6 DSP & dies all in the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.  It may surprise you that some patterns in the DSP can be used year-round - how awesome is that!   



I inked up the trees, from Rooted in Nature in Shaded Spruce, stamped off on scrap and then on Whisper White, then cut them using the Nature's Roots Dies.  These stamps and dies are 'keepers'!  Are they in your craft stash?


CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO






You'll find this sentiment in the Curvy Christmas stamp set.  For this card, I heat embossed in white, then die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies from the Annual Catalogue.  

I wrapped Linen Thread around the panel, and tied a double bow as well using the same thread.

I thought about using Basic Pearls or Rhinestones, then remembered my Frost White Shimmer Paint - yay!  Rather than splatter the paint, I used a small stylus to make random dots of yummy shimmer!


Quite Curvy Online Class

I'm so excited to offer you 2 great options for this new online class that I think you'll love!   Details are HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please let me a comment!  I read all your lovely comments! 


Sandy xx


 

If you like today's post...

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.
Note: Canadian Residents Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!