Monday 2 November 2020

Thank You - Kylie's International Blog Highlights

Welcome to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a card for Kylie's International Highlights.  The theme for November is thank you.  I hope you find inspiration from all the cards in the highlights!  If you like my card, please vote for it using the Vote button further down in this post.  In the gallery, my card is #4.



Even with all the different elements, my card came together very quickly.  When I love a product, I always cut extras knowing that I'll use them.  So for this card, I had on hand the Stitched Leaves die cuts and the parts for the daisy.   

For the inked background I applied Melon Mambo & Mango Melody using sponge daubers, then flicked a bit of water onto the paper.  Next, I die cut using my Curvy Dies (available November 3rd) and love how it gives the card movement.





Only the Top 10 make it into the International Blog Hop. 

If you like my card, please vote for it.  It's card #4.





I heat embossed the sentiment, from Best Year, then did a quick fussy cut.   For 'thanks', here's a tip - use our Adhesive Sheets rather than glue....it's SO much easier!!





Thank you for stopping by!  If you wish to order any of the products, you can shop 24/7 online with me, or contact me, and I'll place your order for you.


Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!