Sunday 1 November 2020

Quite Curvy Variety Bundle Stampin' Up! Positive Inkers Blog Hop!

Hi and welcome back to our Positive Inkers monthly blog hop!  I'm excited to announce our global design team now has 2 new members- Jo Blackman & Anne Marie Hile!  




This month we designed cards based on this sketch:



Here's my card!  I used elements from the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (available Nov 3rd).


I may be obsessed with the Classic Christmas DSP (pssst...not just for Christmas), and the ivy from the Quite Curvy stamp set.  To colour the ivy, I first stamped in Memento ink, then used my Purple Posy, Highland Heather and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. 

Basic Rhinestones, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, and greenery die cut in Basic Black & Silver Foil blend in wonderfully with the ivy.

I love the sentiment from the Very Versailles set!  The font is so elegant!  I heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and fussy cut around the sentiment.





Have you embossed your DSP?  It's one of my fave things to do to add texture and interest to a card! I used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please let me a comment!  If you wish to make a purchase, links are available at the bottom of this post.



To continue with the hop, click on one of the links below:

Sandy McCullough - Canada (you are here)

Maheswari Raja-Guru - Australia 

Elly Rijnvis - Netherlands

Kate Bolt - UK

Karen Bird-Day - USA

Anne Marie Hile - USA

Jo Blackman - UK



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.
Note: Canadian Residents Only
Not shown: Quite Curvy Variety Bundle

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Sandy! background looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, I haven't invested in this yet but I am sure it won't be long, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sandy! This was a really fun sketch to work with, too. Thanks so much for welcoming me to the team. I'm so excited to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne Marie! I love how different all our cards look! I'm so happy you're hopping with us!!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love the curvy background layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!