Monday 7 December 2020

Dragonfly Garden Bundle Sneak Peek International Blog Highlights December Thank You Card

Ooooh.....you are going to l-o-v-e the new Jan-June Mini Catalogue!  It's packed full of gorgeous stamps, fab dies, lots of stunning designer series paper! 

Today,  I have a sneak peek for you of goodies from the Dandy Garden Project Collection, and I've entered my card in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights.

The theme for December is Thank You.

If you like my card, please vote for it using the Vote Button further down in this post.  In the gallery, my card is #20




This pretty card is quick & easy to make, with just 2 colours of ink, the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (stamp set & punch).

I started by inking up the mini dragonflies in Bumblebee onto Whisper White cardstock, then embossing with the Tasteful Textile 3D folder.   The full sentiment read Thank You For Your Kindness, however I wanted Thank You.....so.....I used  my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker over the words, and it worked beautifully!



 



I stamped the delicate floral image onto one of the designs from the Dandy Garden using Jet Black Stazon Ink, then adding a layer of Brushed Metallic Cardstock for a bit of shine.

The dragonfly was stamped onto Vellum, using the same ink as above.


To watch my how-to video, click on the pic below







Thank you so much for stopping by today!  If you wish to purchase any of the products from the Dandy Garden Project Collection, they'll be available on January 5, 2021... OR

Get the NEW Jan-June Mini Catalogue Products NOW!
If you want them now, you can add them to your starter kit when you join my team.  Honestly, it's the best deal in the catalogue!  
You choose $165 in products of your choice, and pay only $135.  
It ships FREE, and there's NO TAX in most provinces!  
I would love to have you join our fun team, and although we can't meet in person currently, we can meet during our monthly Social Stamping and fun Team Meetings.  
We keep you updated with all the news every Tuesday, and have an exciting rewards program!



Important Links

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram


Thanks for stopping by!


Sandy xx


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.
Note: Canadian Residents Only 

Product List 
Not shown: Dandy Garden Project Collection
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Brushed Metallic Cardstock
Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Bumblebee Classic Stampin' Pad
Jet Black Stāzon Ink Pad

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!