Monday 28 December 2020

True Love - Kylie's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop

What an absolute thrill to be one of the December Top 10 Winners Blog Hop! My little card finished in first place!  Thank you for your votes - you can view that card HERE




I'm so grateful to be hopping along with so many talented demonstrators world-wide!  The theme for our hop is Thank You.   Here's my card!


Colouring the black & white paper - True Love Designer Series Paper from the new Jun-July Mini Catalogue is super easy!  It's gorgeous as is, but colouring it is a huge WOW!  I used my Dark Soft Seafoam for the leaves, and a mix of 3 colours for the flowers.  I started with Ivory, then added Dark Petal Pink and finally Light Calypso Coral.  I love how easy Stampin' Blends are to use!  They make me feel like an artist!



Once all the flowers were coloured, I fussy cut them (easy peasy), then heat embossed the sentiment from Butterfly Gala using Stampin' White Embossing Powder, onto Basic Black cardstock.  That 'stitching' around the layer is created from one of the dies in my Stitched Shapes dies set.  It gives a finished look, which I love!  

For assembly, I adhered one of the flowers with leaves to the sentiment layer and popped them up on dimensionals.  I find it's best to plan where all the pieces will go, then snap a pic with my cell for reference.  

And you know me - I had to throw in a bit of gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack!



The original piece I had cut from the True Love DSP was 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and that section had enough flowers for the front of the card and inside!  



 
My card base and layers are Whisper White, and for the front layer, I embossed it using the Painted Texture 3D Folder from the new Mini.  


TO VIEW MY HOW-TO VIDEO CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW




Jan-June Mini Catalogue and.......
There are SO many amazing new products in the Jan-June Mini!  The catalogue goes live on Jan 5, 2021...as does....drum roll.....Sale-a-bration!  If you aren't familiar with Sale-a-bration (aka SAB), it's our fave time of year because you can earn free SAB products.  In Canada, if your spend is $60 (before tax/shipping), you get to choose an item from the SAB catalogue!  That's free product!!  It goes in increments of $60....so if your spend is $120 - you get 2 free SAB items, and so on.  

Something to Ponder...
Before becoming a demonstrator I was a customer, then about 4 1/2 years ago I purchased the Starter Kit - who doesn't love a bargain!  I wanted the 20-25% discount.  But the biggest reward has to be the  friends I've made - what a blessing!   

Here's a thought - your wishlist is large, I recommend you get those items in the Starter Kit.  In a nutshell....for just $135, you get to choose $165 in product.  There's no tax on the kit in most provinces and it ships FREE!  Join for the discount - read the details HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to continue on through the hop!



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.

Not shown: True Love DSP, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
Note: Canadian Residents Only 

Note: Canadian Residents Only

12 comments:

  1. Sandy, such a lovely card!
    Great that we can blog hop together!
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simone! Thank you so much! It's an awesome hop with so many talented people!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Sandy!!! What incredible colouring!! Your card is beautiful! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful colouring. Congrats Sandy on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! Honoured to be hopping in the Top 10!

      Delete
  4. What a pretty card! So excited to be hopping with you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely colouring with some great colours. I love it! It's been a pleasure hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! Stampin' Blends make colouring so effortless!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!