Saturday 23 January 2021

Stampin' Up! Simple 'Hello' Card Sale-a-bration Free Paper Blooms DSP

Hi my crafty friends!  I found myself wanting to make a super simple card, and that brought me back to my fave paper in the Sale-a-bration flyer - Paper Blooms DSP <---psssst...its FREE with a $60 product order!


Here's my card.



It's cold & snowy in January, and let's face it - we need a bit of brightness and happy, so I used my So Saffron Stampin' Blends to add a few pops of colour!  





A simple 'hello' goes a long way when wanting to stay connected with friends!
The DSP I used is currently only available for those who purchase the Starter Kit by Feb 28, 2021.
 


Best Year Stamp Set #152568






How have I not used this twine before!?!?!  It's the Misty Moonlight/Silver Bakers Twine in the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  Perfect for this card!

Card Measurements:

Base - 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2  

Layer 4 1/8 x 5 3/8  

DSP 4 x 5 1/4


Thank you for stopping by today!  If you love the Paper Blooms DSP or anything else in the Sale-a-bration flyer, my suggestion is for you to get it before the end of Sale-a-bration on Feb 28, 2021 as items as available while supplies last.  



Sandy xx


Important Links



Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!