Wednesday 27 January 2021

Super Easy Card using Lots of Heart Bundle Stampin' Up!

Welcome my crafty friends!  Today I have a card for you that I created using the Lots of Heart Bundle.  This is such a versatile bundle - I see baby cards, anniversary, Easter, birthday...and more!

For the card measurements, please be sure to what my how-to video further down in this post.


Here's my card...


The dotted hearts are so pretty - love 'em!  I used So Saffron, Pool Party & Highland Heather inks.  The layer was embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, a definite favourite of mine!





How adorable are these little hearts?  The beveled edge is a welcome surprise!  





When I was playing with the dies, I may have squealed with delight when I saw this outcome!  Seriously -  this is so awesome!!


TO VIEW MY HOW-TO VIDEO, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW




Thank you for stopping by today!  If you love this bundle, please consider ordering with me.  Order before Feb 28 and you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product!  Yay!!!



Sandy xx


Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!