Tuesday 9 February 2021

Stampin' Up! Easel Card with Hearts & Kisses

 Welcome crafty friends!  My card today is a fun Valentine's easel card!  You'll find instructions and measurements on my video further down in this post. 




My card gives you 2 ways to hold up the easel.  You know me....I had to do something a little different - you can use the xoxo greeting or the lips.  Don't you love choices!!





There's lots of room to write a personal message!





I replaced some of the hearts with Real Red cardstock for a splash of colour, and popped up a few to add dimension to the card!  The dies I used are called Many Hearts.  If you love the dies, my suggestion would be to get the stamp set at the same time in a bundle, and save yourself 10%.  The bundle is called Lots of Heart.






This might just be my first ever easel card, and I love it!  The contrast in colours and extra bits of dimension make this a WOW card!


CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL




Love this card?  Please leave me a comment.  And, you can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  


Thank you for stopping by today! 



Sandy xx



Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

Please note: Canadian residents only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!