Thursday 15 April 2021

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Posies - Retiring!

Hi and welcome crafty friends!  It's time again for our Stamping Symphony Blog Hop and this month our theme is retiring products.  It's sad to say goodbye to some of our favourites, but the good news is, you pick up these products at a reduced price at my online store!


One of my most loved stamp set is Gorgeous Posies.  No matter what colours I use, the end result is always fabulous!  I wanted an elegant look for this card, thus chose Smokey Slate & Basic Gray.  By the way....it's a quick & easy card to make!

Did you notice the 5 retiring products on my card?  I'm especially sad to see the Stitched Shapes won't be in the upcoming catalogue.  Also retiring - the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.  Sooooo pretty!  

I should mention, the fussy cutting was a breeze!



GORGEOUS POSIES CLING STAMP SET  #153289




I left lots of space for a heartfelt message.  A simple flower is all that's needed.





The Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, and my all time fave, the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack are discounted and still available in the Last Chance Sale!  Yay!  Pssst.....get them soon before they're gone forever!

My card is on it's way to a special friend - I know she'll love the card!



Do you love this card?   You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to the next blog!


Sandy



Leena - A La Cards

Sandy - Lolly & Sand (you are here)





Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! How I will miss that ribbon and embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb :-) I'm going to miss them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!