Tuesday 23 March 2021

Stampin' Up! Hey Birthday Chick Card

 Hi and welcome to my blog.  I'm finally back after an absence due to a main floor renovation.  We had to move the kitchen, bathroom and living room things into other rooms, making it impossible to make any cards.  I missed it, big time!

For my card today, I chose the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle.  It's such a fun set, exactly what's needed to brighten spirits.  


Here's my fun, colourful card.  All measurements are given during my video (below).  


How fun is this with such whimsical images!   And no fussy cutting thanks to the Birthday Chick Dies!  You'll find the full list of supplies is at the bottom of this post.




When colouring the images, I like to picture a light source and leave a bit of white space opposite to the shadow side of the image.  My fave colouring tools are the Stampin' Blends - they make colouring a breeze!




This little chick makes me giggle and I just had to include him in the card!
A quick & easy card to make that I can see for all age groups!


CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL




Love this card?   Purchase as a bundle and save 10%!  You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  



Sandy xx


Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

Please note: I can only ship to Canadian residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!