Tuesday 8 June 2021

Stampin' Up! Hand-Penned Suite Congratulations Card

Happy Tuesday crafty friends!  I've been absent for a bit due to my move and have missed stamping, but I'm settling in and have been playing with the Hand-Penned Suite Collection! It's SO pretty!



Spring has sprung with this sweet & simple card.  I love love love the Hand-Penned DSP - a major wow for any card!




HAND-PENNED SUITE COLLECTION #155503



These flowers make me happy!  The watercolour look is amazing even when stamped off!  I used Highland Heather ink....that just happens to coordinate with the paper!  Notice not all the cutout pieces came out - I decided to leave whatever little bits stayed in.




STITCHED GREENERY DIE #155451

I've been waiting for a background die and it's finally here, and it's crazy fabulous!  






It's a little hard to see the design created by the Stitched Greenery die in this pic.  I didn't want the strip to be too large and take away from the gorgeous DSP.  



VIDEO TUTORIAL






Do you love this card?   You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  



Important Links


Thank you so much for stopping by! 





Do you need any of the products used for today's card?
Canadian orders only
Hand Penned Suite Collection (English)
$90.50
Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Hand Penned 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$163.00
Messages Die
$46.00
Stitched Greenery Die
$44.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!