Saturday 15 May 2021

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship Bundle & a Blog Hop!

Hey crafty friends, thanks for popping in today!  It's the 15th, thus time for our monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop!  

I'm exciting to see what everyone has created!  Here's my card....



My bright and bold card is a snap to make!  I love the clean look!  And you'll love the Flowers of Friendship Bundle from Stampin' Up! and how many colour combos you can use to create gorgeous cards!

You know me - I had to throw in a bit of wonky die-cutting for my first play with the Basic Border Dies.  I decided off-centre the die creating a simple visual interest.  This will make more sense when I post my Video Tutorial from my May 18 Facebook Live. 

I used to shy away from the darker Stampin' Blend colours, but no more!  You simply must give our blends a try!  





FLOWERS OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE #155558

You'll love the versatility of this bundle, and the price-point! 






For those wanting Black Embossing Powder - good news - it's back, and definite must-have for your craft room!  After heat embossing, I cut the greeting using one of my Tasteful Labels dies.





What do you do with the leftover flower and die cut piece?  Add them to the inside of the card!



VIDEO TUTORIAL 








Do you love this card?   You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  



Important Links


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop to the next blog!


Leena – A La Cards 

Sandy - Lolly & Sand <- You are here

Barb JustBStamping

Jen – StampingJen 

Leigh – SimpLeigh Stamping 

Laurel – Laurel Davis Crafted 



Sandy xx


Do you need any of the products used for today's card?
Canadian orders only
Flowers Of Friendship Bundle (English)
$47.50
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$8.25
Versamark Pad
$13.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$163.00
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$41.00
Basics Embossing Powders
$24.00
Basic Borders Dies
$39.00
Tasteful Labels Dies
$42.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$6.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50

4 comments:

  1. I love all the white space that you dressed up with the stitched die. A CAS card that wows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb. I'm a big fan of white space on cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting layout! Love the way the petals pop on the white and the stitched edges is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laurel! I was going for a wonky backdrop lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!