Sunday 15 August 2021

Penguin Playmates To the Coolest Friend Ever & Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for our Stamping Symphony Blog Hop and this month we're featuring Sale-a-bration freebies!  I'm always excited to see what each hopper has created!


Here's my card!

I fell head over heels in love with the Penguin Playmates designer series paper!  It super duper cute and free during Sale-a-bration!  

The polar bear and penguin were an easy fussy cut - another reason to love this paper!  Both sides of the paper in the pack are pretty!  I love stripes so the Misty Moonlight & White paper resonated with me!

I did a little heat embossing for the sentiment, which is from Penguin Place



PENGUIN PLAYMATES DSP #158420

With this paper you can create wintery and Christmas cards with the 'penguin' side of the paper, and with the other side - the sky is the limit!






I started with a base of Misty Moonlight, then added a Basic White layer.  That layer was cut using the largest Layering Circles die, then embossed with the Stitched Greenery die.

For the tree, I used Christmas Trees dies, cutting in Silver Foil, and Basic White.  They looked a little plain so once I adhered those pieces together, I ran the tree through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine using the Tasteful Textile folder.  I l-o-v-e that folder!!  I added a few In Colour Jewels for decoration.





I'm delighted with this card!!  What do you think?  Cute?  Feel free to leave a comment!  And please be sure to keep hopping!


I would like to invite you....

...to become part of my stamping family!  

The joining bundle is always fabulous (aka the best deal in the catalogue), but even more so during Sale-a-bration because you get to choose a bonus gift - a FREE bundle from 12 different offerings!  

Why Join?

  • Join because you love Stampin' Up! products and our 20-25% discount!
  • Join to become part of our friendly, supportive community.
  • Join because for just $135 you get to choose $165 in products that you love, AND your joining kit ships FREE!  Plus, in most provinces there's no tax on the kit!
  • Join now to get a Bonus FREE bundle during Sale-a-bration 

Here are the choices for your FREE bundle:





Sandy - Lolly & Sand <-- you are here





Thank you for stopping by!  If you woud like to create my card, all the supplies are listed below.


Sandy xx


Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!  The Penguin Playmates DSP is FREE with a $60 order!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!