Wednesday 11 August 2021

Super Easy Fun Fold Counting Sheep Card

Welcome crafty friends!  I'm so happy to share an adorable card with you today!  I used the Counting Sheep stamp set and Sheep dies and a few other goodies!  In the video tutorial further down in the post, I made the card step-by-step in a different colour!




This is such an easy fun fold and so pretty!  Notice the fabulous detail on the card & layer? I used the Stitched Greenery die - definitely one of my favourite dies!!

You'll find all the measurements in my Video Tutorial which is below in ths post.   



Counting Sheep stamp set - FREE with a $60 purchase!


Sheep Dies - FREE with a $60 purchase!





I just had to decorate the inside of the card!  For both sheep,  I used our Kraft Paper (love it!), heat embossed the sheep in white, then used Wink of Stella to add a whole bunch of sparkle!!


VIDEO TUTORIAL








Wouldn't you just love to receive a card like this - I sure would!! It's not a difficult card to make at all!


I would like to invite you....

...to become part of my stamping family!  

The joining bundle is always fabulous (aka the best deal in the catalogue), but even more so during Sale-a-bration because you get to choose a bonus gift - a FREE bundle from 12 different offerings!  

Why Join?

  • Join because you love Stampin' Up! products and our 20-25% discount!
  • Join to become part of our friendly, supportive community.
  • Join because for just $135 you get to choose $165 in products that you love, AND your joining kit ships FREE!  Plus, in most provinces there's no tax on the kit!
  • Join now to get a Bonus FREE bundle during Sale-a-bration 

Here are the choices for your FREE bundle:


Which will you choose??!!


How to Join?

  • It's super easy - simply CLICK HERE 
  • Please note: Canadian residents only




Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!