Tuesday 28 September 2021

Gorgeous Fall Colours | Forever Fern | Blending Brushes

Hello wonderful crafty friends!  It's fall here in Canada, the leaves are changing, which are lovely and have inspired my card today!



I love the vibrant blended colours!  Do you as well?  

I started with a half sheet of Basic White, and used my Blending Brushes to add the colours to the paper:  Red Real, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Pear Pizzaz.  




Next, I cut the foliage using on of my Forever Flourishing dies. 
 

I then cut Basic Black cardstock with the largest of the layering circles dies, then embossed the piece using the Pretty Flowers folder.


As a reminder - all measurements are given in the Video Tutorial further down in this post.  I changed up the colours and am excited to see how they'll look!




My Basic White layer was embossed using the Animal Print folder.  The pattern still looks like flowers to me. 😉

Finishing touches include Simply Elegant Trim and Artistry Blooms Sequins.


VIDEO TUTORIAL






Have you registered for my Handmade Holidays Virtual Retreat?

An event you won't want to miss! We have planned a fun afternoon of crafting using the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle and the coordinating Tidings of Christmas designer series paper (DSP).  If you already own that set, you can

We will stamp together from 1 pm EST to 5 pm EST on November 20, 2021!  Our retreat will not only be an afternoon of fun and relaxation but will also get you started on your Christmas cards for the season!

The cost is $85 (plus $15 shipping if required) and will include the following:

      - A swag bag of Stampin' Up! product ($50 value) including the Tidings and Trimmings stamp set

      - 9 make-n-take projects including cards & tags (with all the papers & embellishments) 

      - Pillow gifts, Technique demonstrations, Tips and Tricks

      - Door prizes 

      - A PDF tutorial of all the projects so you can make them again

RSVP Deadline: October 8, 2021. 

REGISTER HERE




HURRY, the Joining Special ends September 30, I definitely don't want to see you miss out on the bonus free bundle!  

  • Join for the 20-25% discount
  • Join and become a member of my stamping community.  
  • Join for the fun!  You have the option of attending our virtual stamping social and virtual team meetings each month.  
  • Join in our monthly challenges and other fun events!  

Need more info?  CLICK HERE




Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!



Sandy xx

Placing an order today?  Of course you are!  If your order for $200 or more, you'll get to enjoy the host rewards you've earned!  If your order is less than $200, I would very much appreciate if you would add this code 7K64GX9E when prompted.  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!