Tuesday 21 September 2021

Back on Your Feet with Stampin' Blends

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Tuesday once again, and that means another blog post & video tutorial!  I finally got around to inking up the seriously cute Back on Your Feet set and playing with my Stampin' Blends!

I can finally share our amazing Handmade Holidays Virtual Retreat with you. All the details are HERE  This is an event you won't want to miss!


 
I love the richness of Cinnamon Cider cardstock, and embossed with the Stitched Greenery die - what a knock-out!  Measurements and card details are below in my YouTube video, PLUS this card in a knock-out bold colour, and a cutie-pie second card!!




I think you'll agree this is a super cute set to have on hand!  Cards made using these images are sure to get a smile from the recipient!  Links to shop are at the bottom of this post.  





Here's a close-up!  Stampin' Blends are very easy to use!  Is my colouring perfect?  Nope!  And it doesn't have to be!  Leave a couple of white spaces here and there - we're aiming for handmade cuteness not perfection!


VIDEO TUTORIAL







Why it took me sooooo long to ink up this adorable set is a mystery, but I'm so happy I did because this card is uber cute!!  


With the Joining Special ending September 30, I definitely don't want to see you miss out.  Join to get the bonus free bundle!  

  • Join for the 20-25% discount
  • Join and become a member of my stamping community.  
  • Join for the fun!  You have the option of attending our virtual stamping social and virtual team meetings each month.  
  • Join in our monthly challenges and other fun events!  

Need more info?  CLICK HERE


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!



Sandy xx

Placing an order today?  Of course you are!  If your order for $200 or more, you'll get to enjoy the host rewards you've earned!  If your order is less than $200, I would very much appreciate if you would add this code 7K64GX9E when prompted.  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!