Tuesday 30 June 2020

Stampin' Up! Basket of Blooms

Hello friends and welcome to my blog!  Today, I set out to create with colour and texture - what do you think of my card?



Basket of Blooms is a stamp set asking to be coloured...so I started with Whisper White paper, and using Sponge Daubers and a circular motion, I added Real Red and Mango Melody to the paper, overlapping the colours.  Next, I stamped the floral images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut them with the Small Bloom Punch.






I stamped the flower pot and greenery in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and using my Stampin' Blends proceeded to colour.  Have you used our Blends?  They are amazing!  Colours I used are Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green.  I cut the paper using one of the Stitched Shapes dies, and for the Granny Apple Green frame I used Layering Circles dies.

To add texture to both the frame and In Good Taste DSP layer, I embossed them using the Tasteful Textile 3D folder.  I love changing the appearance of paper by embossing!!





The pretty 'Hello friend' sentiment is from Queen Anne's Lace, and to have it stand out on the card, I heat embossed Stampin' White powder onto Basic Black cardstock, then fussy cut it.

Finishing touches are like sprinkles on ice cream and the Gold Metallic Trim from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack is ideal!  I unravelled the end of the trim for a whispy look.


Click on the image below to view the how-to video




What are your thoughts on my cards?  
I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment!




To purchase the products to make this card, shop online HERE 

Don't miss getting a FREE Bundle of your choice when you join Stampin' Up! Click HERE

Follow me on Facebook

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!



Sandy xx



Shopping List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!