Friday 10 July 2020

Stampin' Up! Queen Anne's Lace

Hi friends!  Thank you for checking out my blog today!  I'm featuring the oh-so-pretty Queen Anne's Lace stamp set, and I think you'll like the result!



I know you can't see it....but it's there - the Sahara Sand cardbase isn't visible as I cut the Neutrals 6 x 6 DSP the size of the card front.  I don't do this often, but love the look so much!



Fancy Phrases Cling Stamp Set - Item #152530

This stamp set & the supplies I used can all be purchased through my online store.






The Night of Navy cardstock is cut using one of the Stitched Rectangle dies. For the flowers, I stamped the tops first, using Whisper White Stampin' Craft Pad, then stamped the stems in Night of Navy. 





I debated over which colour of cardstock to use for the sentiment, and after testing out 3, I came to the conclusion that Sahara Sand was the winner!  The 'bling' on this card comes from embossing 'Best Wishes' in Silver - it looks so pretty!  I used the Banner Triple Punch on the one end of the sentiment.




The ribbon I used is from the Flowers for Every Season combo pack. I adhered the ribbon to the using our new Stampin' Seal, and a Glue Dot to keep it folded.  Both the floral piece & sentiment are popped up with Dimensionals.



Click on the pic below to view my how-to video




What are your thoughts on my card today?  
You know I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment!




DON'T MISS OUT!  EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS
A reminder that Bonus Days have started!  Earn a $6 coupon with every $60 (before tax/shipping) in purchases!  You can redeem your coupons in August!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!