Tuesday 6 October 2020

Thank you - Kylie's International Blog Highlights

Welcome to my blog!  Today I'm excited to show you my card for Kylie's International Blog Highlights!  There are many talented card makers around the world participating! It's very exciting!

The theme is 'Thank You'.




Here's my card.  There's a voting button further down in the post.


I went with a very subtle look for my card.  For the poppy I used vellum with Whisper White, and cut them using the Peaceful Moments dies.  Also using those same dies, I cut the long leafy greenery.  To achieve the colours in the leaves,  I used my Water Painters & Coastal Cabana ink refill.  The 3 small leaves were cut using dies from Nature's Roots. 




Colours used for the flower centre are a mix of Magenta Madness & Gorgeous Grape.
It looks like the flower is smiling!




That sweet little 'thank you', from Love of Leaves turned out to be the perfect size for this card as I wanted a sentiment small enough to not over shadow the flower.  


Only the Top 10 make it into the International Blog Hop.

My card is #2 in the gallery.  I hope you'll vote for my card.




Important Links:

Shop online anytime

Join my McStampers Ink team...click for info

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!