Monday 23 November 2020

Art Gallery Bundle Stampin' Up! Kylie's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends!  Are you ready for a sneak peek from the upcoming Jan-June Mini Catalogue?  Today I'm featuring products from the Fine Floral Art Suite, which is so amazing! I know you'll love it so much!  


Also today, I'm excited to be part of Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop this month!  Thank you to everyone who voted on my card and thank you for your support. 




The theme for this hop is Thank You.  Here's my card!  All measurements are given in my video (below).




My first look at this entire suite was at OnStage@Home, and I couldn't wait to ink up the floral image.  It's a 2-step stamp and it's very forgiving, which means you don't have to line it up exactly - how awesome is that! 

Let's talk embossing!  The brand new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder provides such fabulous texture, wouldn't you agree!  I had originally planned a full embossed layer, but cut part of the centre out in favour of the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (pssst...it's gold on one side, silver on the other)




I used Smoky Slate & Gray Granite for the flower, and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves. Then added Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.  No fussy cutting here - I used the Floral Gallery dies!




Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card!







I used vellum cut using one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies and placed it behind the flower, then wrapped Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon around the layer. I adhered the layer to a Gray Granite base.  Next, I heat embossed the sentiment (from the Art Gallery set) in silver.  And you guessed it - I cut it using another die from the Floral Gallery dies.  A few Basic Rhinestone Jewels and voila, the card is complete!



WATCH MY VIDEO





The Fine Floral Art Suite & Art Gallery Bundle will be available for purchase on January 5, 2021.  You can get this suite plus any of our other gorgeous products from the new Mini catalogue when you join my team, on December 1, 2020!    
Find out more HERE




Thank you so much for joining me today!  Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the products.  If you wish to place an order you can Shop Here or scroll down and click on the product images.


Be sure to continue hopping to see the beautiful creations made by the other Top Ten Winners!

Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below.
Note: Canadian Residents Only
Not shown: Fine Floral Art Suite, Art Gallery Bundle 

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Gray Granite 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card you're showing!
    Thanks for hopping together!
    Greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone! Happy to hop along with you and the other Top Ten winners!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card...so much fun playing with this suite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele! I was back playing with these new products again today! They are awesome!

      Delete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card, I love the texture and simplicity of this classic look, very effective, many thanks for showing us a sneak peek of some lovely new products ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! I was testing out the 2-step stamping and just love love love the classic gray on gray look! Glad you enjoyed the sneak peek!

      Delete
  4. I love your card, Sandy!! That embossing folder gives amazing texture! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I'm am lovin' the new embossing folder!!

      Delete
  5. Love the embossing and detail inside Sandy! Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! I'm delighted to be in the Top Ten!

      Delete
  6. I'm already in love with that embossing folder. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!