Monday 1 March 2021

Stampin' Up! In Bloom Bundle | Birthday Card | Positive Inkers Global Design Team Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog!  It's time once again for our Positive Inkers Global Design Team blog hop and our theme is the Jan-June Mini Catalogue!

This is the first time I've used the In Bloom Bundle, and can I say, what a joy to work with!  I love love love the detailed stitching on the dies!  

A reminder that all measurements are given on my Tues@8pm EST Facebook live, which I will post here after the video.


I used our amazing Golden Garden Designer Series Acetate (the silver side) as a layer over the Basic Gray cardbase.  Love it!!

The greeting was heat embossed onto Basic Black cardstock in Stampin' White embossing powder, and popped up using Dimensionals.





It's easy to see why I love these dies!  Such fun stitching!  Flowers, leaves, etc., were cut using the Pierced Blooms Dies from the bundle.  Cardstock colours - Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Basic White & Soft Seafoam.  I placed a Clear Elegant Faceted Gem in the centre of the flowers.  They almost look like water droplets.





In Bloom Bundle #156208






A bit of whimsy for the inside of the card with a few flowers.


CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL






With 21 stamps and 25 dies in this bundle, you'll be busy creating loads of gorgeous projects!  Purchase as a bundle and save 10%!



Love this card?  With 21 stamps and 25 dies in this bundle, you'll be busy creating loads of gorgeous projects!  Purchase as a bundle and save 10%!  You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  



Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to hop to the next blog:

Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here









Sandy xx


Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

Please note: I can only ship to Canadian residents.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the acetate and the neutral color palette. Absolutely gorgeous, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!