Tuesday 11 May 2021

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship Card with Easy Blending Brushes Technique

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Thank you for checking out my post today.  I am head over heels lovin' the Flowers of Friendship Bundle and excited to show you what I've created....the first of many card using this set for sure!


I've made the card using different ink colours, which you can view in my video (below).


Here's my card...



I love love love the delicate look of the flowers!  The ink shading is super easy - you need post-it notes, ink and Blending Brushes.  



FLOWERS OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE #155590




An easy fussy cut of the sentiment.  You could certainly punch or die cut the sentiment as well.




The Playful Pets Trim is just the right thickness to not overpower the delicate flowers on my card.


VIDEO TUTORIAL




Do you love this card?   You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  


Important Links



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Sandy xx


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? 
Click on the shopping links below.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!