Thursday 15 July 2021

Tone on Tone with a Pop of Colour & Blog Hop!

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's the 15th of the month and time for another Stamping Symphony blog hop!  Our theme this month is 'Tone on Tone with a Pop of Colour'!  Doesn't that sound fun!!


I'm super excited to be sharing two cards with you today!  For my 'pop of colour' I chose the Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper (DSP)!  


My 'tone on tone' is Basic White and I love the contrast with the DSP!  This gorgeous paper makes me so happy, and even happier now because it's on sale along with several other paper packs - woot woot!  Links to shop are at the bottom of this post. 





When you want to add a little something-something to your cards, try heat embossing!  How adorable are the butterflies and trio of dots!!  And they look splendid with the tropical look of the paper pattern.  The clear epoxy dots look like a drop of rain - perfect for the card! 





Oh my heart be still!  I think this is one of the prettiest cards I've ever made! It is quite similar to the first card, however the die cuts from Stitched Leaves and wispy paper pattern bring a softness to the look as does the baker's twine.  Rather than tie a bow, I simply let the ends fall freely.  



VIDEO TUTORIAL
Please forgive the barking of our dogs at the beginning of my video.  What's a girl to do 😄



Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you like my cards and wish to purchase supplies to make them, click on the image links below.



Please continue hopping....

Leena – A La Cards 

Sandy – Lolly & Sand - you are here 

Barb – JustBStamping

Laurel – Laurel Davis Crafted   




These are the supplies for both cards.  Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to heat emboss in white on the background, I've never thought about doing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I originally was going to stamp instead of heat emboss - definitely for this card, heat embossing was the way to go! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!