Tuesday 6 July 2021

Henna Hearts Love You Card

Hello again crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card with you featuring the Henna Hearts stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I was intrigued by the detailed stamps and the 'wonky' heart stamp - a mix of elegant & charming!  I see watercolouring, heat embossing, blends....the sky is the limit with this set!  

Be sure to read to the end of this post....something big is happening this week!



I love experimenting with different colour combos, do you as well?  Truthfully, I tried a couple that just didn't jive.   I am so thankful for new In Colour Fresh Freesia and how fab it looks with Gorgeous Grape!!  

All the product info & links to my online store are at the bottom of this post, and all measurements are given in the Video Tutorial (below)








I'm thinkin' birthday, anniversary, wedding, dear friends, thinking of you, just because...gosh, there's so many wonderful options for these stamps!








Layering, die cutting and embossing - oh my!  Use this simple layering technique to add depth and texture to your creations!





Do you heat emboss?  I do!  What a marvelous way to add that bit of 'magic' to your cards!
In my Video Tutorial below, you'll see how fun & easy it is to heat emboss!


    VIDEO TUTORIAL








I love the look of my card!  If you're tight for time, this is a quick wow card you can make in a snap! 



If you love the products used to make this card... at the bottom of this post you can click on the links to shop!



 -  -  48 HOURS ONLY  -  - 



You won't want to miss my BIG BOGO Sale!  

Check out the details HERE



Thank you so much for popping by!  I love hearing from you, so feel free to leave a comment!



Sandy xx



Do you need any of the products used for today's card?  Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!