Tuesday 5 July 2022

Simple Blending | Simple Heat Embossing | Hand-Penned Petals | Heartfelt Thank You Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm so happy to be sharing a project with you that's crisp & clean with a burst of colour!  Every once in a while I can't figure out what to make and I end up with lots of pieces and no plan.  Does that happen to you as well?  I walk away for a bit, and when I come back refreshed, the card comes together!


Here's my card.


I love how simple layers add texture and depth to cards!  For my card I chose the Timeworn Type folder from Stampin' Up! as my first layer - it's subtle - subtlety that is needed to avoid overtaking the focal point of the card.





Love these colours together?
Wait 'til you view my Video Tutorial further down in this post!
I changed up one of the colours!




Now for the burst of colour!  Do you use Blending Brushes?  I do - they help add colour quickly and they're sooooo easy to use!  Once the ink dried, I heat embossed the floral image in black, then cut it using a die from Penned Flowers. Super pretty!





Have you seen the beautiful images & lovely greetings in the Nature's Prints stamp set?  A must-have set for sure!  I heat embossed the greeting in black on our Kraft paper, then cut using Tailor Made Tags. 


VIDEO TUTORIAL

Click on the image below to watch my YouTube video.



ANNUAL BOGO SALE JULY 9 at 9AM

Click on the image below to view my Bogo Sale details




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!